Saturday, January 20, 2007

A New Use for 45s

iPod meets the 45 rpm record. So, what's a 45? A 45 is a small vinyl record with one song on one side another song on the other, and it is played on a record player. Personal note: I suddenly feel very old. Anyway, here is a picture of a record player and a 45 rpm record.

A creative entrepreneur has found a new way to use those old 45s. As ironic as it may seem, the hole in the 45 is the exact size of the control wheel on an iPod. So, 45 iPod Cases has created an iPod case made out of 45s. The product, 45 iPod Cases, has 45 different 45s molded to fit iPods. The cost? Well, $45...of course. For more information go here: 45 iPod cases. For the "record" the yellow case is K.C. and the Sunshine Band. hhhmm...I think I will refrain from commenting.

2 Comments:

Blogger kayh said...

I love this! One of my favorite 45's growing up was Madonna's "Lucky Star." The cover folded out into a poster of her in all of her lace, pearls, and hairspray.

10:16 AM  
Blogger kayh said...

I love this idea! One of my favortie 45 growing up was Madonna's "Lucky Star." The cover folded out into a poster of her in all of her 80's glory.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home